Friday, August 24, 2007

World of Warcraft Pets In a Battlechest

Following in the tradition of Diablo, Starcraft, and um...Warcraft, there's going to be a battlechest edition of World of Warcraft (pets not included).

Its going to be a pretty sweet deal, too. You get the core game and the Burning Crusades expansion, plus Brady guides for each of them. All for the low, low price of $39.99. That's an especially good deal when you consider that just Burning Crusade costs $39.99 right now, and that's without two strategy guides.

Luckily for me, I already own BC plus I've got all the guides that I need at the moment. I will say though, that I'm a sucker for these battlechests. I've got the other three already. You can't beat getting tons of great gaming for a low price.

If you're like me and already have Burning Crusade, or even if you don't have it, you will probably want to check out this strategy guide. Its got all the stuff the official guide has (maps, quest info, etc) plus it tells you how to get some quick gold and has leveling guides for both the Horde and the Alliance. Its a great deal and a real time saver. And remember, any time you can save from grinding and farming gold is more time you can spend having fun! And at World of Warcraft Pets, we're always looking for ways to maximize our fun.


The Ultimate World of Warcraft Guide - Powerleveling info, Get Gold Fast, Tons of Quest Info!


No comments: